A Little Green Man From Mars
- 1/2 oz Jagermeister
- 1/2 oz Rumple Minze Peppermint Liqueur
- 1 mint green Maraschino Cherry
- Remove the stem from one mint green maraschino cherry and drop into a large shot glass.
- Pour in the Jagermeister and Rumple Minze
- Drink Responsibly!
- Crushed ice cubes
- 4 measures Southern Comfort
- 2 measures lemon juice
- 1 measure maple syrup
- Chilled Champagne to top up
- Lemon peel strips to decorate
- Put 8–10 crushed ice cubes into a cocktail shaker. Pour the Southern Comfort, lemon juice, and maple syrup over the ice and shake until a frost forms on the outside of the shaker.
- Strain into 2 Champagne flutes and top up with chilled Champagne. Decorate with a lemon peel strip and serve.
- Ice Cubes
- 2 parts Dry Vermouth
- 1 dash lemon juice
- 1 part Scotch
- Fill a shaker with ice cubes.
- Add 2 parts dry vermouth
- Add 1 dash lemon juice.
- Add 1 part scotch whisky.
- Shake then strain into a chilled cocktail glass
- 2 Shots Blended Whiskey
- 2 Shots Sour Apple Liqueur
- 2 Shots Cranberry Juice
- Fill the glass halfway with ice
- Pour ingredients into the glass
- Top with: Cranberry Juice
- Enjoy Responsibly!